Magnum Bikes Help Center logo
Magnum Bikes Help Center logo

All articles

General Information

Articles

How do I contact Magnum Bikes?

To contact Magnum Bikes, you can submit a support request through our online portal, reach us via email at [email protected], or call us Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Mountain Time at 323-375-2666.

Where can I demo or rent a Magnum Bike?

Magnum Bikes has a large dealer network across the country in addition to four Magnum retail locations. You can find a list of our Magnum dealers here.  Feel free to give them a call to find out which bikes they have available for demo!. Our Magnum r

How do I assemble my Magnum Bike?

If you order directly through MagnumBikes.com and select home delivery without professional assembly, you opt for DIY assembly. In that case, your Magnum Bike will arrive about 80% assembled. But the steps you’ll take to assemble the remaining 20% wi

How do I fill out my product registration/warranty activation form?

All Magnum Bikes come with a one-year manufacturer's warranty.  To register your bike and activate the warranty please complete our form by clicking here. Once submitted you will be redirected to purchase Extended Warranty and Accident Coverage throu

What is included in my warranty?

>> Register your Magnum E-Bike and activate its warranty. >> Submit a support ticket. >> Shop E-Bikes. Magnum Bikes warrants that all new Magnum Electric Bicycles and main components therein sold by an authorized Magnum Bikes retailer are warranted t

What Safety Checks & Maintenance Schedule should I follow?

You can find our Safety Check & Maintenance Schedule in this article.

What should I inspect before riding my new Magnum Bike?

If you buy your e-bike through an authorized Magnum Dealer, purchase online and ship to a Magnum Dealer, or purchase online and select professional in-home assembly through Velotooler, your professional bike mechanic will inspect for all potential sa